A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Friday 14 July 2017

NOTICE TO ALL NECLHG MEMBERS. TAPATALK HAVE TAKEN OVER & STUFFED UP!!!

Our official forum has been taken over by some mongrel service called TAPATALK. I have been unable to change anything on the new forum & I am unable to log in to their complaints department & feed-back forum. So it looks as though we are dead in the water!!! I will see if there is another service we can move to, but all those years of work & information that has gone into our old forum will be lost. I honestly don't know if I have the energy or the enthusiasm to start all over again.

IF this new service should come good, if this is just a glitch, then I will go to work & try & change things back as close as I can to what we had before. WATCH THIS SPACE as they say!
Regards, Keith.

No comments: